President Donald Trump’s administration on Friday opened a new government UFO portal, releasing declassified records, videos, ...
Lue Elizondo says newly released UAP files contradict NASA’s past claims while Phase 2 disclosure delays fuel speculation.
A recently released video from a U.S. military platform appears to show a strangely shaped unidentified object.
Two weeks have passed since the Pentagon released the first batch of the UFO files, which contain images of alleged ...
The U.S. government has declassified and released more than 160 UFO files dating back to the 1947 Roswell incident, including ...
The Pentagon says the website has U.S. government photos, videos, and documents that ‘are in one place – no clearance ...
A US military aircraft had a freaky chase encounter with a “super-hot” orb during a nighttime search mission just last year, ...
Perspective: As things stand, the files say implicitly what officials won't explicitly. For now, it's all aboard the ...
The Pentagon released 162 UFO files on war.gov/ufo, including unexplained Apollo 17 photos and military sighting videos. Of the files, 108 are partially redacted.
The Trump administration on Friday announced the release of what it described as the “first batch” of previously classified ...
Dozens of photos were included as part of the release, such as photos shared by the FBI, Department of Defense, and NASA.
The Pentagon has released 162 newly declassified UFO and UAP files, including videos, photos and decades of government ...